I decided that I wanted to stabilize the bottom of the bag with plastic canvas. Fortunately Darice makes their plastic canvas in round shapes that are easily cut down to smaller circles, although the 9 1/2" size I bought was already just about the perfect size. (Actually it was labeled 9 1/2" but it was really 9 1/4.") I tacked it down inside the bottom of the bag, being careful not to let the thread show through to the outside.
I found a really fun, bright Kaffe Fassett fabric for lining the bag at a local quilting store. It was an easy job to
line this bag, but difficult to photograph the lining in the bag since it's not very structured.
I really needed to have items in the bag to have it stand up and photograph at all well.
- Lamb's Pride Worsted in Orange You Glad - 1 skein
- Lamb's Pride Worsted in Lotus Pink - skein
- Lamb's Pride Worsted in Supreme Purple - skein
- Noro Kureyon in Color #102 - 3 skeins
- Size 11 Denise Needles
- Size 10 Denise Needles
- Size 10 Bamboo DPs
- My design
- Circumference: 35"
- Height: 19"
- Circumference: 29"
- Height: 17" (This is the measurement taken from the center of the bottom of the bag to the top. The bag actually stands about 12" high.)