Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My First Glove

I just finished my first knitted glove and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Well actually I'm not completely through with it. I still have a few loose end to weave in and I need to block it. I'm not thrilled with the way the stitches on the palm are pulled when I extend my thumb, but I suspect that that's the nature of the peasant style thumb. I'm hoping Nanette and the other members at the Glove Knitting KAL can advise me before I start on the other glove.

Meanwhile, I'm back to working on my entrelac bag. After working on the glove I feel like I'm flying on it! I don't have too far to go.

2 comments:

pussman and co said...

Hi, bag lady, I have tagged you to my blog for a little game.
Bye Danielle

Anonymous said...

The gloves will be wonderful! But I can't imagine how you can work on them in warm weather.