Thursday, November 15, 2007

Stealth Knitting

A couple of weeks ago I bought four skeins of Noro Silk Garden, two of #221 (the browns and turquoise) and two of #226 (the blues, purples, and grays.) Can you guess what they're for? I would go into detail but they're for a Christmas present. Let's just say a nice man in Brooklyn inspired this project. I'm about one third of the way through and though not a great challenge it's been a very fun knit. I love watching the colors as they change and intermingle. I find that I'm eager to just get "just a few more rows" done before I put it down, and it's all the more frustrating that I have to sneak it in when I'm the only one home, or awake.

I've got pictures on Ravelry so if you're interested check them out. I'm listed as knittingin there.

No comments: